XT tutorial?

How goes?

Just home from working away, didn't take the computer with me, sorry!

I followed your instruction list and got two post codes done... but as I sad before, I have written the list down and put it in the glovebox so I can refer to it next time.... I am using 'history' and pushing the motorbike symbol to save where I am... then just dancing between the two 'history' places to go to work and back to the Prem Inn... such a rock n roll lifestyle. :D

Thanks for the instruction list Richard. I can't remember off the top of my head how to do it, hence the list to refer to. Hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to get out on the bike and try again - I still have to get plug for the 12v socket for the wires for the bike though! I got one, but I can't find it. I can't remember where I put it.

It sounds like you are doing OK.

You can save each of the two postcodes as a ‘Favourite’ but if you are happy using the ‘history’ method, that’s fine.

If you want to start saving ‘Favourites’ look here:

https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/web...UID-D45AB8F1-C349-4AED-A370-72A898B9B18B.html

Excellent, thank you.
I am going to go through our fishing venues and try it with them.. gives me a real reason to do it rather than just made up ones, so will be more meaningful.

I still can't find my DIN pliug, so I will buy another one, it is bound to turn up then! :D

Using the device is the best way to learn, trust me on that.

I have got the plug on the end of the wire now, hopefully I can mount it on the bike and try it out tomorrow - E. Midlands breakfast meet.
I shall report back. :beerjug:

Did he get there?

Is he back yet?

Did it work?

It was filthy wet weather, so I went on the X Country. :D

BUT. It is mounted in the car and I have played with it to get me to work (single postcode again, sorry) and the 'history' section to find somewhere I have been before... asti asti catchee monkee!

The more you use it, the more you’ll remember.

There is though a lot to remember. I forget things and / or learn new things quite regularly.

Back
Top Bottom