Has OS been critically injured…and other questions to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing is to own your own recovery truck , or at least have a mate with one ......

I'm on the edge of my seat here, desperately hoping you keep OS.
Tricky & I are having tea & cake later - expect your ears to be burning.

The coffee cake was particularly delicious!

I have to admit that the potential fate of OS wasn’t at the forefront of my thoughts as I was more interested in a second helping. :D

My guess is the poor old thing will be laid to rest once a nice Road King flutters it’s eyelashes at our hero. :thumb2

I do like a Road King. At least I think I do. Are they the polis lookie likies? I like the Heritage Softails as well, are they RKs too?

I hope Twizz keeps OS though.

Update:

All comms with 4D have been clear, timely and show they have knowledge - they have identified that the bent cross member is an issue regarding repair and infomed me today that another staff member is looking at that Monday - even explaining they work shifts over weekends and bank holidays due to work load...

i'm getting a call Tuesday with their update.

we wait.........

Update:

All comms with 4D have been clear, timely and show they have knowledge - they have identified that the bent cross member is an issue regarding repair and infomed me today that another staff member is looking at that Monday - even explaining they work shifts over weekends and bank holidays due to work load...

i'm getting a call Tuesday with their update.

we wait.........

Most things are repairable.....if you have the will..........and the inclination.:nenau

Have you gotten the useless heap of rusty pig iron back yet ?

It's having having it's second assement today.....

I'll call them tomorrow for an update if i've not heard.

Didn’t have time to call today…..so no update…..

Tap, tap, tap………..sigh………….waits………….

Gentleman OS was written off today.

Our 12 year 32,000 mile journey has come to an end…..

Time to move on to pastures new……

Fin…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom