Howdy

dp66

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello peeps.

Been riding a 2009 F650GS Twin for a couple of years, a bit of commuting for those odd days I actually go into the office and a couple of months back a 4 day trip out to Normandy with my mate Rich (pic below). The 650 was fine but found myself jealously eyeing up the cruise control on Rich's Tiger 1200 for the motorway slog getting there and back.

I guess you can see where this is heading. A casual suggestion that I might change the bike didn't land me in trouble with the OH which lead to a short list of bikes to start looking at in the new year. But then, a quick scan to see what prices are like for the candidates, spotting a few that could be 'just the right one', test rides, haggling and I'm collecting my 2020 F750GS TE next week :rolleyes:

A combination of sitting around idly wondering about all sorts of things needed for the new bike and google lead me here.

I'm off now to spend much quality time trawling through the forums until next week.

Attachments

• ride2.jpg
    ride2.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 139
Welcome dp66 :beerjug:

Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure you'll be very happy together :thumb

Welcome - jump right in.

Plenty of good information, banter, variety of discussions, quality items for sale and not on strike !

Enjoy your new bike.

out with the old and in with the new .......

Attachments

• first ride - 05 copy.jpg
    first ride - 05 copy.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 88
  • first ride - 08 copy.jpg
    first ride - 08 copy.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 89

Back
Top Bottom