Sena SRL2 for sale in Co. Clare

emasen

Reaction score
Hi Folks, This is listed in the Forum Sale section but as we are a bit away from the general UKGSER populace thought it might get a little more attention on here if someone was interested.

For Sale a fitted and once used Sena SRL2 kit complete with box. This was fitted to my Neotec2 about 2 years ago in great anticipation of connected rides......
First weekend out the bloody fone never stopped ringing with work so I turned it off and have never turned it on again. I now realise I enjoy the peace and quiet of my bike too much.
I have the box somewhere with all the extra bits that go with it.
I am based in Co. Clare but will post to the UK or Ireland or someone going to the Irish UKGSER weekend in Leenane can collect it.
It works perfectly and is a neat bit of kit,the built in battery has only been charged twice in its life.

Im looking for €150.00 euro for it posted or collected.

Regards,
Mike

PS Not a technophobe so no clue how to post pics of it on here. Send email address via PM if you need pics.

Now removed from helmet and back in its box with all its bits and spare bits.... looks like new to be honest. Small money to its new price, might suit a second helmet or a mate with a Shoei.

Back
Top Bottom