Denali UK poor customer service?

teletek

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced extremely poor and slow service or deliveries from Denali UK recently? After ordering a £700 bundle they sent light and sound bomb in a plastic bag, which arrived with dented boxes inside (albeit wrapped in a sheet of bubble wrap), then I was met with silence when enquiring about the rest of the bundle, nobody was answering the phones.

After a couple of emails I got a reply to say that stock were low as the US parent company was being taken over and deliveries were affected. So, I received lights and horn but no brackets/mounts or cansmart.

That's pretty rubbish in these times. I want to fit the stuff after its been delivered not for it to sit idle on a shelf!

Did you consider ordering from Steve at the Bike Thing? He's an authorised distributor for Denali as I understand it.

Asked for help from Denali (where I bought the bundle) … no response. Tried Steve and he responded quickly.. checked a screenshot of my programming and put me right. I’ve bought an Innovv camera system from him and had similar good service. I’ll let you guess who gets my recommendation.

Is this the Denali shop in Wales by any chance? If so, then yes, poor handling is unfortunately the experience i've had when things haven't gone right.

I ordered some Orange lenses for my DM lights from them (as they were the only ones showing stock). After a week of them not arriving i enquired as to where they were and was told none were in stock, and they were awaiting a delivery. Which they didn't know the date of as the container was stuck at the port......i had to chase up every couple of weeks to get updates. Communication does not appear to be a big strength.

I ordered my Denali bits from NippyNormans - had to return my S4 light bundle and after returning mine (FOC) a new set were sent out boxed up within a couple of days.

They're in Swansea. They had a D4 light bundle for sale, further down it stated if you order a soundbomb as well we'll include a mounting bracket. I did; they didn't...

Mentioned to them last week that they have a shiny new website. and 1st page says Winter 2021 New arrivals, still the same!

Unfortunately they aren't great at that, which is a shame! Hopefully you can get it sorted out without too much bother.

I used Steve at A bike thing……very quick service and also quick with support when I was struggling with a part of the set up.

Recently placed an order with Denali UK....never again.

Very slow/poor comms on e-mail; phone is never answered.

Turns out the item I ordered was actually discontinued, but still appeared as a live product on the website. The refund I requested was processed quickly, but I won't use them again.

I recently bought a bundle of lights,harnesses and a power hub,
It amounted to more than £600 worth,,all was showing in stock so I paid extra for overnight delivery.
The packaged arrived next day ,,, less the power hub.
Which was obviously critical to the installation of said parts.
After numerous unanswered phone calls
And emails I referred it to PayPal.
Once in communication with them they said stock had been delayed by a few days( fair enough)
After two weeks of chasing I got a refund.( obv less the overnight delivery charge)
I’d never use them again,they don’t deserve to be still in business

Back
Top Bottom