Where did the thread on BF mask requirement go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved it into the Covid section. They all go there as they rapidly dissolve into “I think it’s not the law, but…..” and / or other opinions on the rights and wrongs of masks / restrictions / fakery surrounding a global pandemic and more besides.

I moved it into the Covid section. They all go there as they rapidly dissolve into “I think it’s not the law, but…..” and / or other opinions on the rights and wrongs of masks / restrictions / fakery surrounding a global pandemic and more besides.

All very well, but I can't see that section and I wanted some feedback on what the journey would be like - no different to asking if the seats would be comfortable. As far as I can see before it got moved all the comments were quite sensible and informative. It's related to travel to France. Could you move it to somewhere where I can see it?

If it does descend into a masks work/don't work etc.etc. by all means move it, as all I'm interested in is the onboard conditions including are the restaurants etc. open.

All very well, but I can't see that section and I wanted some feedback on what the journey would be like - no different to asking if the seats would be comfortable. As far as I can see before it got moved all the comments were quite sensible and informative. It's related to travel to France. Could you move it to somewhere where I can see it?

If it does descend into a masks work/don't work etc.etc. by all means move it, as all I'm interested in is the onboard conditions including are the restaurants etc. open.

If it helps, 7 of us spent 8 days in France end of May, none of us wore masks, found restaurants open everywhere we went.

The replies….

a4e63135d13ef9fd5806cdc83b030349.png

995c19678dc4f527d37c1cfa46fbd3e5.png

ef5705fffcab4c70084d8cf944506be6.png

The travel section became infested with Covid related posts and comments, so I took up moving them.

I moved it just as soon as the first “would have thought it would be recommendation not a law........IE up to the individual …. “ comment appeared. Heading it off at the pass, so to speak.

As you can now see, it appears that it is apparently a requirement (or a request) of the ferry operator to wear a mask but it’s apparently not being enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom