At least I tried

ChrisJF

Where does this bit go ?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My health issues have yet again rudely intruded (long story, please don't ask as we'll be here all day) so unfortunately the Ultra and I have had to part company and I won't be riding for the foreseeable.

The bike has been sold at a slight loss although I have of course lost a fair bit on its recent mechanical upgrades (the reverse gear and the Stage 2) but at least I managed to have a few enjoyable bimbles around the neighbourhood and was getting used to the foot-pedals to boot .... C'est la vie.:comfort

However, I have some brand-new, still boxed and unused HD accessories and tools up for sale at more or less half their RRP and with secure post included in case anyone's interested - I'll post them in the For Sale section as well in due course but I thought the "Gnarlies" may want first refusal.:thumb2

HD 390603 OEM underseat extended toolkit £20

HD OEM 44 piece AF toolkit (sockets & spanners) £40

eZCAN for Harley Davidson ( later models & M8 with the 6 pin connector ) £100

Motoscan diagnostic plug (6-pin) - similar functions to a GS-911 using the smartphone app £90

HD 93300123 ONYX Tour-Pak rack bag £150

HD 67800368 - Tour Pak upgraded LED strip brake/tail light with indicator repeaters £200

also

Thinkware M1 dash camera (and a Ciro fairing/screen mount which saves drilling holes anywhere) £150

2 Denali D2 datadim LED auxiliary driving lights (and the OEM Harley-Davidson engine bar mounts) £125

Please PM if interested and for photos/details.

Chris

That's a shame pal. I hope you get back on a bike again eventually.

Sorry to hear…hope it all works out…

Sorry to hear this, Chris… fingers crossed for better times ahead mate. :thumb2

Sent you a PM too.

Back
Top Bottom