caller id not working on xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR268

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
when I receive a phone call it only shows the phone number and not the name

the xt shows my phone book ok and in the call history it shows the names that were dialled and received on the phone previously but anything received when the sena and xt are connected is just a number

the garmin app has the permissions all set for call logs, contacts, phone, etc

I know I am missing a box ticked somewhere but have looked everywhere and cant find it.

Its annoying when a call comes in and people assume you know who it is and talk away and I am trying to work out who it is.

Phone is a Samsung S10

thanks

Why not just stop them mid-flow, tell them you are on your motorcycle and ask them to call back when it’s more convenient?

Its annoying when a call comes in and people assume you know who it is and talk away and I am trying to work out who it is.

PS It’s probably your mum anyway :D

:beerjug:

Why not just stop them mid-flow, tell them you are on your motorcycle and ask them to call back when it’s more convenient?

PS It’s probably your mum anyway :D

:beerjug:

as usual a pointless answer from Wapping that is neither funny and certainly not helpful. You have no idea who I am and why calls can be important to me and others trying to contact me.

why did you move my query from the XT section ? it is clearly an XT specific query

its now in a pointless sub section that nobody with an Xt is likely to look at. My phone links, it makes and receives calls and I can hear my music so it hardly qualifies to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom