This weekend in "the Shee"

big rob

Reaction score
Mrs. Big Rob & I popped up to one of our favourite places to enjoy a flask of coffee & home baked scone yesterday. So peaceful and such a stunningly beautiful place :thumb

It's going to be busy in the area this weekend; Saturday 3rd September is the Braemar Gathering & Sunday 4th is the 1st stage of Tour of Britain cycle event https://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/stage-one-preview-aberdeen-glenshee-ski-centre/ (to be shown on telly from 10.45am ITV-4) even if you're not a cycling fan, it's worth tuning-in to see just how pretty the area is :)

Attachments

• IMG-20220901-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20220901-WA0011.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 211
Dont let the secret out FFS!!! Let them all do the NC500 and leave our roads quiet....well, except this w/e obvs!

A93

Great road from Blairgowrie to Braemar and beyond!

I am sure that there are re-surfacing plans for later this month, so it maybe worthwhile checking with PKC for any further information before you set out!

Great road from Blairgowrie to Braemar and beyond!

I am sure that there are re-surfacing plans for later this month, so it maybe worthwhile checking with PKC for any further information before you set out!

resurfacing? they plastered great bits of it with gravel last year.

Was up that way last week ‘‘twas fab great weather and the wee biting beasties were mostly in bed

Back
Top Bottom