Deals on lifetime membership of MRA Navigation app - inc. upgrde to new app in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

the woodster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As one who hasn't used MRA, is this "Navigation" subscription the "top of the range" model? i.e. does it give you all the benefits of Silver and Gold, whatever they are/were?

Wonder if you will end up with it free, if you get gold subscription as you get the app now.

They are connected, like Calimoto. Routes written on the desktop appear straight away in the app. Why they have a separate navigation app, I don't know.

They are connected, like Calimoto. Routes written on the desktop appear straight away in the app. Why they have a separate navigation app, I don't know.

I would imagine so you can navigate the routes?? Perhaps??

As with Calimoto being allied (but separate) to Kurviger, MyRoute have done the same thing, separating their route creation software from their navigation app. It’s a business and development decision on their part; nothing more.

Closed as the original post and thread was becoming clogged with bods’ posts on their troubles with MyRoutes’ web based trip planning app and / or the separate Navigation app.

I have done my best to separate these out.

Richard

They have a pre-sale offer for their MRA Next Nav app on the go. Price €69, CHF89. Now the Franc is stronger than the € so should cost less than CHF69. Have written to them pointing this out but no reply. An agent is looking at it. Possibly forever. Bit stupid, have only to cross the border, which is not far away, and then buy it. Smells though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom