Trousers pulled down.

1st year and 6000mile service, which includes brake fluid flush, is £236 at Williams in Manchester. So that is £394 for a pair of tyres. Definitely spanked on that one.

I always use Williams in Manchester too, although ive never had tyres off them

my last service and MOT was £267

My major service yesterday (38K miles, on a '13 R1200GS) was £380 at Bahnstormer Alton. £70 of that was brake fluid change..... so i'll be doing that next time!

Thanks for your reply, no one’s complaining!

You don't go to a main dealer for value for money or the because it's cheapest option....

ideally it's the place you go to get it done right & to ensure the bike is in good condition.

No about the going rate nowadays

Had a 6000 mile service on my 1250 with 2 new Michelin road 6s ,, wait for it total cost £630.56 inc VAT , thought’s please !

I believe it’s the going rate tyres alone are £320 fitted
Oil £40 filter £15 etc speak to a Ducati owner I have headed some
Eye watering service bills it’s just the way of things now

And probably for the peace of mind that BMW will(hopefully) contribute when things go wrong outside warranty!

60 quid fitting …..

Here I pay around 15 euro per wheel if the shop takes the wheel off the bike

About 10 if I take the wheels in

And I know oil is expensive but ………

Twizzle...tell me (the rest of 'em) that you plucked the numbers out of thin air?

Ha- just read this…

I can confirm I completely made all the numbers up…….my point being…. It’s easy to get to £630……

I had the big service done on my GSA recently by Mick Kendrick @ Roker/Sunderland…..
£270 includes valve clearances/shaft oil change. Had I taken it to Vertu at Sunderland
I suspect the bill would have been considerably more. You’ve unfortunately had your
eyes taken out, metaphorically speaking.

Finns in Redhill quoted £550 for a 36k service on a GSA TC. Needless to say I went elsewhere…

That's because they didn't really want to do it

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom