East Mids Autumn Camping Weekend - All welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuftywhite

getting away with it so far!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It has been suggested that a weekend should be arranged along the lines of the Sproxton event, dates to be decided.

I have an idea of a different location, campsite with pub, which could fit the bill, however, if Sproxton is fine or anyone has any other suggestions, I'm happy to add them to the mix.

Before I open a specific thread and start organising venues etc., would you please say whether you'd be interested in:

a) camping
b) b&b/hotel
c) day out - road ride
d) day out - green lane ride

So, I'd expect an answer like, a+c or b+d or just c or just d.

a+c and maybe d if i feel brave enough! thanks tuffty

A, C & D but it’s very much dependent on dates for me because of work and I may get dragged off at short notice so I’d sooner not book a B&B.

Thanks for the idea Tufty, Option C for me please.
Breakfast a bonus, from what I recall the pub at Sproxton does a great cooked brekkie.

Depending on how long my contract down south lasts... starts on Monday, finally!

A, C and D, 'cos I missed out on Colin's green lane do.

dates would help..unless I missed them?

I was surveying interest. I realise dates would help. If I had 25 posts of intent and I then posted up the dates and only 15 could make it, it would still be worthwhile, however for 8 or 9 and then only 4 or 5 camping, it would seem better suited, to those who are interested, to arrange day events instead.

I'll give it a full week to run, but it looks like it won't be happening as a camping weekend and I'll have learned my lesson to let it go after 2 or 3 aborted attempts to organise this weekend after our enforced stoppage.

Thank you for trying David, I admire your spunk.

If i could make it ; A + C; no D, sick of picking my arse up through lack of talent,:D

GSPD is still off the road - and not in the good way - so ...
Either a+d (trail bike & van)
Or a+c (on the Guzzi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom