Not GS but R

mdb

Reaction score
Hi all,
I don't own a GS. I own an R1200R and a Duc ST2. I have owned many, many bikes including various BMWs. R100RS, R100R, K100RS, K75S, K1100RS, R1100S and now my R1200R. Apart from the R1200R which is laaaavly my favorite was the R100R (monoshock), it was just a little underpowered.

Over the years I have often visited this forum as the tech info available was sometimes transferable.

Anyway, I only joined to let you know I have found a moly paste that may be of use for splines. I lost my small tube of Honda Moly 60 and thought I would buy some more. I hadn't realised it was no longer made. There seems to be some discontent with its replacement M77. Much searching on the web brought me to a UK firm called New Tech Lubes. Their product is called Moly-Tech AP. I have exchanged several mails with them. I had never heard of them but they have been in business for 25+ years. The upshot is, that it is an NLGI 2 grease with 50% solids (30% MOS2 and 20% grahite).

To me it sounds ideal and the prices are reasonable.

I have no connection with this firm. I just wanted to spread the word as I have not seen this product mentioned anywhere in the gazzillion discussions on the various BMW forums and it's made in the UK.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi all,
I wanted to edit the first entry but cannot find anyway to do it. My permissions indicate I can edit.
How is it done?

Thanks,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom