Bowser’s troubles with MyRoute

bowser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have cut these posts out of the plug for a discounted version of the Navigation app

Richard

I am sure that it is just me but registered to have a look and give it a go, that is hideous, i cant work out how to make a route other than Scenic, which is rarely the route I want to take, does it actually do proper route planning?

I am sure that it is just me……

I am sure you are right.

I….. registered to have a look and give it a go, that is hideous, i cant work out how to make a route other than Scenic…..

Are you sure you are looking at MyRoute?

not a case of right or wrong, yes its myroute, may be because its the free version but I really cant find a way to plan anything other than a scenic route or round trip?
all seems very confusing and not at all straight forward, must be me but not at all user friendly

not a case of right or wrong, yes its myroute, may be because its the free version but I really cant find a way to plan anything other than a scenic route or round trip?
all seems very confusing and not at all straight forward, must be me but not at all user friendly

Not my experience at all. As with all navigation software, you have to know the basics but it's pretty intuitive once you get started. Have a look at one of their 'Getting started' videos, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTw_F1-IuV0

Choose scenic, then you can choose to avoid highways, cities, height profile etc. I only have the basic account and created a route and edited the way points etc last night. Click on the way points to delete or move as you wish.

You need to go to your toolbar at the top and select 'Start a new route' and away you go. I had the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom