Which 701?

Hi All,

Not been on here for a while, but have just bought a 2019 701 Enduro to keep the GSA company in the garage. It has the Rade Garage carbon tower and aux fuel tank fitted along with various other bits. The only think I don't like are the tubed tyres, as I will be riding it to destinations/events; not putting it in a van or on a trailer. So I have ordered a new pair of Excel rims to suit tubeless tyres.

Scott.

That looks nice, are those the Vanasche pegs you have on it?

That looks nice, are those the Vanasche pegs you have on it?

Yes that bike looks lovely Scottman.

Vanasche is great stuff and really quick delivery from the USA - pity about the pound ..... :(

I'm looking at the Rebel X version of the cockpit fairing because of the indicator position - it would be the most expensive of course !!!!!

Yes that bike looks lovely Scottman.

Vanasche is great stuff and really quick delivery from the USA - pity about the pound ..... :(

I'm looking at the Rebel X version of the cockpit fairing because of the indicator position - it would be the most expensive of course !!!!!

I have had a look at the Vanasche stuff, but it's the cost of buying and getting them over here that puts me off. I bought a replacement screen and side panels from Rade Garage and they were here in two days!!

Although the Aurora Rally kit looks very good as an alternative to Rebel X or Rade Garage...

A couple of months back I bought a shit load of stuff from Vanasche, I rang the company, discussed my requirements and they were extremely genuine and helpful. Upon delivery I even discovered some freebies in the box. I highly recommend them. :thumb.

A couple of months back I bought a shit load of stuff from Vanasche, I rang the company, discussed my requirements and they were extremely genuine and helpful. Upon delivery I even discovered some freebies in the box. I highly recommend them. :thumb.

Couldn't resist, have spoken to them and ordered a few bits. Looking forward to my early xmas pressie... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom