Dock Gate 20 Southampton

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Popped in to DG20 on the way home from Netley Autojumble on Saturday

I haven't been in there for a couple of years and I doubt I will be going back anytime soon

I thought they'd had a power cut when we walked through the door as there were hardly any lights on. The bald, fat salesman didn't even look up from his poota and acknowledge our presence. I tried to engage him in conversation about a used Lowrider S they had in the showroom but no response from him so fuck em :(

Probably because he scored you a zero on the prospect scale

why would he waste his time with a punta who just wanted to spitball

Lol the last thing i saw come out of dock gate 20 was 5000 Ford Focus's we were inspecting, :D:D

The LRS in DG20 was mine!!

I sold it back to them in July!!

I’ve a nice custom leather seat 1 inch higher / 2 inch back sat on my shelf at home…

Happy days

Popped in to DG20 on the way home from Netley Autojumble on Saturday

I haven't been in there for a couple of years and I doubt I will be going back anytime soon

I thought they'd had a power cut when we walked through the door as there were hardly any lights on. The bald, fat salesman didn't even look up from his poota and acknowledge our presence. I tried to engage him in conversation about a used Lowrider S they had in the showroom but no response from him so fuck em :(

You met Alan then..............

It looks like they may have sold it as it no longer appears on their website ;)

Noticed that it had gone, it was taxed from 1st November as well.

I did well there - as the price they paid is pretty close to what other dealers are selling for..

Caught them at a time of low stock I assume…

I should have bought it from you at the time

£14800 wasn't it?

That’s what I offered it on here for…

DG20 cleared the PCP- which was £14880

So I was happy enough

I’d got a big discount as well - paying £15500 new..

So in reality it had just cost me a few months payments ( and a first service)

Out of all the bikes I’ve had - this is the one where I’d buy another….

I’ll save up for a 117 now…

I do not do pcp anymore…

Just curious why did you sell the bike that you would buy again?

Just curious why did you sell the bike that you would buy again?

The bike was on finance - we call it PCP and I was not comfortable with owning so much money on it - so I decided to get out whilst prices were high / dealer stock low, free myself of debt and only buy with cash in the future.

I currently have a 2001 low rider - in the meantime I’ll save up and buy one in the future..

Back
Top Bottom