Woolaston breakfast ride 18th Sep

TillyB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is going ahead? I did email them and got no response.

:nenau

.............If you are referring to the dealership in Northampton, its Wollaston with a double L.

(I was born in the Village nearby to which the dealership is named, after my Uncle started the original business there back in the 1960's.)

I must learn how to spell Wollaston correctly

I live in Irchester, the next village to Wollaston, and it is like so many English places, if you spell it as it sounds it is wrong, or you pronounce it as it is spelt it is wrong.The neaby village of Stanwick is pronounced Stannick,non locals don't stand a chance getting it right.

Did you go to Wollaston School by any chance Shurv ?

........Ask folk to pronounce Cogenhoe or Bozeat if you want a laugh.

Does anyone know if this is going ahead? I did email them and got no response.

:nenau

My bike goes in there for the shaft drive plug on Friday, so will ask unless any response forthcoming here.

My bike goes in there for the shaft drive plug on Friday, so will ask unless any response forthcoming here.

Thanks, much appreciated, if you wouldn’t mind asking what time to arrive if it is on that would be really useful!

Ok, so checked with the dealer today, as promised. It's cancelled.

No, didn't go to Wollaston school, my 2 step kids did. I lived in Wollaston for a year whilst sorting a divorce and found out I was living opposite Keith Huewen's old house, I wondered why it had such a big garage, apparently his race number over the years was his house number.
Oh yes, Cogenhoe, pronounced cook no. Loads like that round here.

Back
Top Bottom