Double your money ...

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Put all thw money you're going to take on the table, all the clothes you're going to take on the bed ....

Now double your money and half your clothes!

:beerjug:

Drag out all your old u/pants, tshirts, socks etc and pack those to wear whilst riding. When worn/dirty use to wash bike/ panniers/ helmet etc wring out and dry overnight finally next day use for checking oil level/ wiping up coffee spills/ cleaning boots etc. and then sling in the bin. A great way to purge the wardrobe of all those tatty clothes you knew should throw out but didn't. As an added bonus disposal also creates space in the luggage.
Enjoy your touring.

Drag out all your old u/pants, tshirts, socks etc and pack those to wear whilst riding. When worn/dirty use to wash bike/ panniers/ helmet etc wring out and dry overnight finally next day use for checking oil level/ wiping up coffee spills/ cleaning boots etc. and then sling in the bin. A great way to purge the wardrobe of all those tatty clothes you knew should throw out but didn't. As an added bonus disposal also creates space in the luggage.
Enjoy your touring.

Done this for years on trips, others have accused me of being wasteful by doing so but to me it makes perfect sense. :thumb

Done this for years on trips, others have accused me of being wasteful by doing so but to me it makes perfect sense. :thumb

Totally agree :thumb

Plus ... if you do start to run short, buy a T shirt or whatever 'over there'.
You'll get better quality at a cheaper price than over here in Blighty ... AND you have memorabilia :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom