Ketchup...pack plenty of it.

Quattroformaggio

Reaction score
Although some foreign places might have it, take lots of ketchup.

Your daily steak fritz will just be more foreign muck without it.

b0473fd2f4909153994c9b827f70daeb.jpg

The advantage of taking technical zip off shorts and technical socks and technical travel wash is that you’ll have plenty of room left for the essentials.

63a8e62388405d98ccf0d91710194014.jpg

The advantage of taking technical zip off shorts and technical socks and technical travel wash is that you’ll have plenty of room left for the essentials.

63a8e62388405d98ccf0d91710194014.jpg

We took a six-pack to Spa for the Classic Six-hour race weekend. Belgian baked beans (which come in a glass jar) just don’t cut it at breakfast time.

Although some foreign places might have it, take lots of ketchup.

Your daily steak fritz will just be more foreign muck without it.

But make sure to take it in the form of lots of little individual portion packs stolen from a proper British fast food outlet before you got on the train/boat. You can also get HP sauce at the same time.

Also take a jar of Dijon mustard to trade with the French as there is a Dijon mustard shortage there right now. It's worth its weight in gold.

But make sure to take it in the form of lots of little individual portion packs stolen from a proper British fast food outlet before you got on the train/boat. You can also get HP sauce at the same time.

Also take a jar of Dijon mustard to trade with the French as there is a Dijon mustard shortage there right now. It's worth its weight in gold.

I never fail to stock up with condiments on the ferry from Harwich to the Hook but then when I go to the paddock at whichever race meeting I’m attending I realise it’s all in my tent.

Back
Top Bottom