New Waterproofs needed

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello lads, I need a new pair of slip over waterproof trousers and jacket. Probably kept the ones I have to long.
Yes I should probably buy some all singing and dancing goretex stuff but not my thing.
Although I do have some Klim gloves at £250 quid ish and they are not waterproof.
So recommendations please.

Cheers Doc

Army Goretex stuff (or RAF blue) if you want cheap but excellent gear
Pants and jacket for £50 on eBay

I have a Richa waterproof jacket. It’s silver, reflective and very good. The down side was the fact it cost over £90.

Army Goretex stuff (or RAF blue) if you want cheap but excellent gear
Pants and jacket for £50 on eBay

Tried the pants and they were rubbish from the off. I don't mind paying for something decent.

I have a Richa waterproof jacket. It’s silver, reflective and very good. The down side was the fact it cost over £90.

Cheers I'll have a look.

Which one is it pal please ?

Scott ergo top and bottoms, simply the best, if calsberg made waterproofs etc etc

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Scott ergo top and bottoms, simply the best, if calsberg made waterproofs etc etc

+1

Had lots of different stuff over the years (including the army stuff) and the Scott Erg DP is simply the best set of waterproofs I have ever owned. Totally waterproof and breathable, really good ergonomics and a stretchy fabric which makes them really comfortable to wear.

Not cheap but then sometimes you get what you pay for!

+1 Scott ergo

+1

Had lots of different stuff over the years (including the army stuff) and the Scott Erg DP is simply the best set of waterproofs I have ever owned. Totally waterproof and breathable, really good ergonomics and a stretchy fabric which makes them really comfortable to wear.

Not cheap but then sometimes you get what you pay for!

These are the correct answers. Amazing stuff.

I put Held’s Rainblock jacket and Rainblock pants in the premier league, too. I prefer them over Scott because of the Rainblock’s nicer feel and fit.

Held-Rainblock-Top-All.jpg

I’ve found the Held Rainblock comfy, breathable and totally waterproof. It’s also stretchy and has a lovely soft-touch feel.

Another vote for Scott Ergo. I have a BMW Rainlock suit in my garage, that I bought in a dealer sale a few years ago, which is good, but nothing like the Scott.

I have a BMW Motorad over waterproof jacket (light Grey) packs quite small. I`m a 42 and fits over normal motorcycle jackets. Only used a couple of times. Best Text (07831341217) £40 posted. Den

Chris. The Richa jacket is a rain flair, you can get matching trousers. Sorry about the delay, been out riding in the sunshine. :D

+ 1 more for the Scott Ergo stuff

Back
Top Bottom