New GS1300 new pics

The G comes before the S BMW seems to have forgotten that. If they made that 100hp sub 200kg shaft boxer I would be first in the queue.

Be interesting when it come out, what with new Multi Strada announced last week etc.

TD
:thumb2

4a77341f6f92a19adb577ea6fee19812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great that they've retained classic features such as the lhs ticking.

But is that really the front headlight? When I saw that on the mule I thought they were simply testing the engine.

As per insider info, doesn't appear to have the 10 inch screen.

Great that they've retained classic features such as the lhs ticking.

But is that really the front headlight? When I saw that on the mule I thought they were simply testing the engine.

As per insider info, doesn't appear to have the 10 inch screen.

I wonder if they’ll advance to backlit switchgear seeing as the 90s are long gone ?

I wonder if they’ll advance to backlit switchgear seeing as the 90s are long gone ?

Agreed that it shouldn't be beyond the scope of BMW to feature this on their offerings from recent years - however, it's hardly an issue for (what I suspect is) the majority on here.

That front light looks like its still camo.

Tank looks very like an S1000XR. Can’t wait to see it finished.

There will be several tests beds out on test,

some are what they want to test but fully camoed ;) some are what they dont want to test, but fully camoed,

Some have bits there testing, with partial or no camo. :eek or some are just out there to get internet / forum chatter

If they didnt want you to see it , they wouldnt have stopped there ;) ; )

648a2679df97b7828d90cd9391166d1b.png

More new pics. Only the front disguised by the looks off it.

Back
Top Bottom