V100 price announced.

I admit to not reading the entirety but I did take notice when I read it being essentially "more sporty and less tourer than a BMW R1250RS". Glad to hear there is plenty of leg room with a relatively low seat and the bars are positioned relatively high and rearward. Now I have to uncheck it off my "don't buy list".

There’s also another YouTube review, visordown ?, with a British journo who is 6ft 3 and didn’t have anything negative to say about the riding position although it sound like they were only poncing around Como for a couple of hours :thumb

Moto Guzzi not on exhibitors list at NEC motorcycle live 2022
It seems they’ve been absent for a few years ? Is this true ?

Piaggio were not there last year either...and not there this year.
Someone obviously done some number crunching and made a decision.

Or maybe there is too much extra red tape involved in getting stock, display equipment & personal in and out of the UK to be bothered.

S20 5G sent this......

Someone obviously done some number crunching and made a decision.

Or maybe there is too much extra red tape involved in getting stock, display equipment & personal in and out of the UK to be bothered.

S20 5G sent this......

EICMA in Milan is about four times the size of the NEC show.
I’m surprised the UK show is still going.I stopped going years ago and it apparently gets even worse year on year.

We've done Milan and Bham exhibiting many times. The prices for a piece of concrete floor are bonkers. Then add hotel and food/drink expenses for staff. Any hospitality you offer. I've thought for years that the cost/space equation ought to be a lower flat rate to encourage a full exhibition, rather than greedily holding out for top dollar and half full.

Exhibited in loads of places over the years. The organisers all sell you the dream of full halls and millions of attendees. When it ends up being poorly attended you just say 'we wont be doing that again' and march with feet. Sadly, I think the bike show UK venues have gone this way and try to compensate with higher sq ft prices than most can stomach.

Last time I went to Milan I decided I wouldn't go again. Used to be incredible but not at all what it was.

The suns out. I'll cheer up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After much deliberation, my firm order for the V100 Mandello s is in. Expected in the dealers 10-14 days.

That’s a lovely looking machine , with very good numbers , enjoy Steve :thumb2

Thought you bought a camper van instead ?

Enjoy it

I had the funds for the V100 in my bike account but, circumstances changed a little and I put said funds toward a camper. Which I may add Jo and I and aggie the border collie have greatly enjoyed this last few months. Bike funds have grown a little in that time so after much much deliberation I've decided to chop in the V85.

I can’t remembering when any bike mag totally slated a bike ,I tell a lie I think bike mag did in 76 that was the original goldwing the result of which was Honda withdrew all their advertising from the mag for a year ,so take all these rave reviews with a pinch of salt .

I can’t remembering when any bike mag totally slated a bike ,I tell a lie I think bike mag did in 76 that was the original goldwing the result of which was Honda withdrew all their advertising from the mag for a year ,so take all these rave reviews with a pinch of salt .

I haven't taken any guidance from any bike mag reviews but, was encouraged after speaking to someone who's spent a day on the Mandello S

Back
Top Bottom