V100 price announced.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

5f1cfab8fb846cd2ffe21e1811b84392.jpg

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

5f1cfab8fb846cd2ffe21e1811b84392.jpg

Definately the S. But make sure you get it painted RED once you've got it home.

Cant quite get my head around the green. I want to. But the red or white look good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed my mind twice since my first order. Originally ordered the S. had a look at the basic bike in red and change my order. Then saw the S in the flesh...looks lovely. Paid for and delivery Jan 3rd.

Can u order gold wheels on the s? The first show bikes had gold wheels which looked great.

Barry

Yeah. Reggie353 and me were at the local dealers on Saturday and said how we’d buy a green (or the black .grey which is nice) and get the wheels painted gold. Happened to look up a few articles and noticed the gold wheels on some s in the pics.

Not convinced it’s a replacement for my GS just yet.

Barry

Changed my mind twice since my first order. Originally ordered the S. had a look at the basic bike in red and change my order. Then saw the S in the flesh...looks lovely. Paid for and delivery Jan 3rd.

Will look nice parked at Seaways......Enjoy the new steed.

TD

Gold wheels, gold head covers and gold forks, which are a different gold to the head covers and wheels. All a bit to much gold I think. I also think the head covers on the S should have been black.

All personal pref but I would've gone for a richer gold and colour matched the heads. Rather than the light matt looking gold. Not sure that would suit the white, but all the other colours would work IMO. Haven't seen one in the flesh yet though.

I see one guy tested one somewhere cold and there was a ton of salt sticking to the under exhaust. Maybe it was a demo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red one for me every time. Well it is a Guzzi and it is Italian after all. :beerjug:

Ill give you a clue , unless its Jan 3rd its not Wrinklyowly

No, definately not mine. I like the gold wheels on the red and white bikes but, prefer the black on the S model. Not sure about the gold headers and the gold Ohlins, I think they clash a bit. I'd like to see the S with black headers. Looking like the 6th or 7th Jan for mine. The workshop at Teasdales is closed until the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom