V100 price announced.

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
V 100 Mandello...£13.500

V100 Mandello S...£15.750

It's going to have to be good to warrant that money.

Still need the spec confirmed. Seat hight / wet weight / before I would consider it. But what I've found out so far its going to be no different to my r1200rs. I am looking for something lighter sports/touring- ish and being a short arse makes my choice very limited

You would have to be really keen to buy the S model at that price, but who knows it could well be that good. Initially there won't be any keen deals so used values may be stronger in the first year or so, but thereafter once supply is satisfied for early punters, the values will slide quite heaviily I would say. Same story for other new long awaited and hyped bikes such as the BMW R9T. Having said that I can't wait to ride one so eagerly awaiting the lauch event.

Probably not, but they'll play the FOMO card, great reviews etc and it will sell

lets take an educated guess...

it will launch late .

there will be advertised accessories , they will be costly, and more importantly ......not enough for demand , for the first year.

there will be a selection of special tools needed , the dealers won't buy them .

everything is new , there is no "pool of knowledge" to draw upon.

there will be training courses , next year .

Must admit,as soon as I saw this bike when it was announced something like 12 or 18 months ago I wanted one,waited and waited...sorry Guzzi,gave up,don't know what the hold up was,went elsewhere to be honest.

Kimbo

The S has all the electronics, but you can’t have it in red.

https://www.motoguzzi.com/gb_EN/v100-mandello/

https://www.rideapart.com/news/609878/moto-guzzi-v100-mandello-pricing/

the S model adds Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension, a quickshifter, heated grips, and Moto Guzzi’s MIA multimedia platform to the pot. The S-spec version will come in the premium Verde 2121 and Grigio Avangiuardia paint options and retail for €18,249 ($18,500 USD). The standard V100 Mandello, on the other hand, only goes for €15,749 ($15,950 USD). Moto Guzzi will offer the base model in Polar White and Magna Red colorways.

Wanted one since I saw the first pictures.....however think I will now wait a while till any issues have been ironed out.

Similar thoughts. No rush.

...and still no one knows how many Kg they are !!! (Or when they will actually be in the shops ??)

lets take an educated guess...

it will launch late .

there will be advertised accessories , they will be costly, and more importantly ......not enough for demand , for the first year.

there will be a selection of special tools needed , the dealers won't buy them .

everything is new , there is no "pool of knowledge" to draw upon.

there will be training courses , next year .

Spot on i reckon. :thumb
... funny how Guzzi go through diffenrent owners, management, 'relaunches' etc and yet the above business model remains the same all the way through it.
Consistent at least. :D

Wanted one since I saw the first pictures.....however think I will now wait a while till any issues have been ironed out.

Yes same here, I'm reluctant to buy a first year Yamaha much less a completely new Guzzi (or Harley). Assuming it's coming out as a 2023, I'd hope the worst of any issues should be corrected by 2025 on.

That's a very comprehensive description. Certainly an extremely pretty bike (IMO) but an awful lot of it is new, not just new parts but new designs such as the shaft drive and its associated angles. I hope it has all been very thoroughly tested.

Modern exhausts throw off a lot of heat and bringing the headers a little closer to the riders legs might not be so good on a hot day.

Still, what a good looking thing - looking forward to seeing a few out and about.

Back
Top Bottom