Bikeseal

Rowle

Reaction score
Hi all.
Anyone used Bikeseal puncture preventer ?
Its not the same as the normal gloopy crap and does not wreck your tyres/ rims etc.
I was just thinking it would be great for an up coming 2000 mile trip.
Any thoughts - especially about the pressure sensors being effected ??

Cheers all.

Used it for a couple of years with no problems at all ,Haven’t had a punture since then but when my tyres were changed recently the tyre man said there was a nail in bedded in the rear tyre

Don’t know about bike seal, but during my 1,600 bike trip in Spain a few weeks back the bike gave me a yellow triangle low pressure . I pulled in checked the tyre
( nothing ) pumped it up cracked on.
Next day the bike showed me a red triangle and low pressure after sitting all night .
I took it to the nearest garage deflated it shoved some tyre seal in it for cars, re inflated , and then went scratching around the picos with no further problems.

I will be taking a tin of that on future trips along with my mini compressor

Quite a few of us in the local TRF group have been using BikeSeal for about 3-4 years with the Tubliss system, and no-one has had any problems with it so far.

I have also got it inside heavy duty tubes in the 690 - again with no issues.

No idea how it holds up in bigger bikes with TPS though.

Used it a couple of times on GS
No problems with pressure monitors

I had a puncture which couldn't be repaired on a rear tyre that had less than 1000 miles on it. I was on my way to a camping weekend and the only place I could get a replacement tyre without any delay was my local BMW dealer. He advised against me using tyre seal as he said it knackers the pressure monitors. I have always used tyre seal before on my other bikes and it has been excellent however my current bike is the first time that l have had tyre pressure monitors. So your comment is helpful :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom