Seven months of Gen 2 ownership….

sven

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
…..and the TFT/software gremlins have struck :mad:

I’ve only covered 3000 miles due to my wife’s health issues this year (I’ll sell the rest of my GS accessories eventually), but I’d got the bike nicely prepared with panniers, larger screen, crash bungs, comfort seat and top box etc. when it went tits up in Snowdonia his weekend :tears

After a lovely ride around the Elan Valley on Saturday (bumped into Johnny Boxer and Fritz), an error message popped up on the TFT in Caernarfon yesterday morning. “Brake light faulty!” meant no rear brake light or rear lights.

Starting to panic as we’re going to Spain a week on Sunday. I just hope Allan Jefferies can fit the bike in for a software update

Credit to AJ’s. They had the lights back up and working again on Wednesday. They replaced the indicators which were suffering condensation, changed a brake light switch and updated the software. Excellent service as always :beerjug:

…..and the TFT/software gremlins have struck :mad:

I’ve only covered 3000 miles due to my wife’s health issues this year (I’ll sell the rest of my GS accessories eventually), but I’d got the bike nicely prepared with panniers, larger screen, crash bungs, comfort seat and top box etc. when it went tits up in Snowdonia his weekend :tears

After a lovely ride around the Elan Valley on Saturday (bumped into Johnny Boxer and Fritz), an error message popped up on the TFT in Caernarfon yesterday morning. “Brake light faulty!” meant no rear brake light or rear lights.

Starting to panic as we’re going to Spain a week on Sunday. I just hope Allan Jefferies can fit the bike in for a software update

Good to see you both at Penbont

Back
Top Bottom