Picos June 2023

True but its organised and I don't let people down.

You’ve been a let down ever since the Dungaree Years :))

2bf6c6d690712fc8fec5be82df653f43.jpg

Do hotels actually let you check in if you haven’t booked ? :)

I never pre-book and stop when I feel like it and then find a hotel for the night.

I've now passed over my credit card details for the Hotel Del Oso booking!

I've got plenty time to decide the following:

Will I take my TB TC GSA or my 1260S Multistrada????

I never pre-book and stop when I feel like it and then find a hotel for the night.

I've now passed over my credit card details for the Hotel Del Oso booking!

I've got plenty time to decide the following:

Will I take my TB TC GSA or my 1260S Multistrada????

I’d go with Multi.

I’d go with Multi.

I've only had it a month (3 years old though) and just did my first decent run on it today to see my new (local) Ducati dealer in Dundee - still 150 miles from my home though so, hardly, local!

I've only had it a month (3 years old though) and just did my first decent run on it today to see my new (local) Ducati dealer in Dundee - still 150 miles from my home though so, hardly, local!

That a day trip.

Planning to go to that area end of May early June next year - That hotel, Hotel Del Oso looks to rather splendid

Move your plans by two weeks later, and you can have yourself a splendid company.

5 of us booked in for 7 nights at the Infantado up the road at the end of June
Can't wait.....bastid covid

Move your plans by two weeks later, and you can have yourself a splendid company.

You are all indeed splendid chaps but I will be in the Spyder with Mrs Miles - In the area, well the Picos and maybe West a bit and some coast for c10 days and looking to find 3 hotels as bases to explore from

Back
Top Bottom