Picos June 2023

A chap I met on tour to Italy in 2016 might be joining us.
His name is Paul ([mention]astrro [/mention]on here), there were two others too, but……………………….. one slept with a “Rambo” knife under a pillow……………. Enough said……….

Just need to speak to wifey about it tonight when I home. But shouldn’t be a problem.
Blimey haven’t thought about the other two in years :D

Just need to speak to wifey about it tonight when I home. But shouldn’t be a problem.
Blimey haven’t thought about the other two in years :D

I was very pleased to find a cardboard note propped against the tent…. It was a massive relief, the tour had officially started from then onwards.

I guess it is time to update the list if joining parties…

1. Arsey
2. EVskij
3. Astrro
4. Khulu
5. ………..

Have asked khulu if he wanted to share cabin outward bound, but he’s riding there.
I’ll hang on a couple of days before booking ferry in case anybody decided to go and wants to share.

I’m more than happy to have the cabin that I’ve booked for Ev and me for solo occupancy and pay the extra if you want to book cabin for the two of you ? He’s obviously already on the booking I’ve done so you would just need to book yourself and the bike and a suitable cabin…

Thats very kind of you,thank you
it’s obviously not true what people say about you
I’ll give it till Wednesday and if there’s no takers I book a single for myself

Hotel confirmed…..

Thanks Ev, sorry I can’t commit at this stage, too many unknowns re elderly family, workload etc.

Back
Top Bottom