T-Tech Suspension.

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my Wilbers Front &Rear Serviced by Denzo/Lucas..

Outstanding service and very cost effective.
Easy too speak too and very knowledgeable on explaining stuff too me..
Even machined up a new puston rod for the front...

Thanks Denzo..

Mike..

Attachments

• 20220920_164132.jpg
    20220920_164132.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 424
Today I had the pleasure of meeting Luke (Lucas) / denz0 who fitted a newly sourced shock for my V Strom 1050, even though none are listed for the 1050 and a bit of research was required by both of us. His workshop is very impressive and has a few ESA shocks lined up to service / repair. I was very impressed by his engineering knowledge and workarounds (inc the Wilbers rod mentioned above, that he talked about).

News is, we already know that he is great on ESA shocks for all bikes that they are fitted to (BMW / KTM / Triumph / Yamaha etc) saving many £s on new prices. But he can also fit new suspension on any other bike and his passion for this business is a credit to him.

Oh, the best bit - he was very complementary on the standard front forks on the Suzuki. Much better than many other machines costing much more. :aidan

Thanks that’s interesting info to bank for the future.

I had to look him up to find the location.

He’s based in New Addington, Croydon CR0 0AA but it looks like he mainly deals via post?

His place is easy to get to for those in the South. Although I had a M25 wait of around an hour due to a bad smash. Hope those involved are OK ( a couple of cars).

Yes - Thinking about having my rear shock refurbished as bike now done 16k. Need to be in that zone for removing. Would prefer a ride in, ride out service to be honest...

Yes - Thinking about having my rear shock refurbished as bike now done 16k. Need to be in that zone for removing. Would prefer a ride in, ride out service to be honest...

Have you seen how long it takes to remove a front shock on a modern GS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you seen how long it takes to remove a front shock on a modern GS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've done it twice now, about 4 hours for the front, less for the rear.

Fitted the refurbished front shock today the front shock - took 4 hours... the metal clips that hold the air box to the throttle bottles are interesting.

Got them refitted - is there a special tool?

Back
Top Bottom