Infinity’s store in Holborn, London

Wapping

Reaction score
One of the few places where, when they say they’ll do something for you (and call you back to tell when it’s done) actually do what they say they’ll do.

Really good service, as always.

Recommended.

PS BMW’s service department at Battersea should take note. It’s not that hard. They have really slipped over the past year.

One of the few places where, when they say they’ll do something for you (and call you back to tell when it’s done) actually do what they say they’ll do.

Recommended.

PS BMW’s service department at Battersea should take note. It’s not that hard. They have really slipped over the past year.

Park Lane made their service manager redundant and the bike department is now “managed” by the car service manager.

Indeed they did.

It was a poor move.

The service there was, for many years, really good. It has now fallen off a cliff. Nobody expects to be treated like royalty but they can’t now get even the basics right. It’s a shame as:

A. It is owned directly by BMW, Munich

B. It is convenient for me to get to and from

I can only compare their current level of service with that which I obtained from the very small Bacons Kawasaki / Royal Enfield dealership in rather unglamorous Newbury Park, which was very good. Similarly, I used to enjoy great service from Wybrow’s very small Honda dealership in the equally unglamorous Stanford-le-Hope. Battersea needs a rocket putting up it.

Recommended.

Southampton Infinty is superb also.

I took the trouble to drop a note to Infinity this morning (using nothing more than their website’s generic ‘Contact us’ form) commenting on the good service in Holborn. Their sales director came straight back (on a Saturday morning) acknowledging my mail, thanking me for the kind words and saying he’d pass them on to the branch. Whilst impressions can be one thing and reality another, it strikes me as being quite a ‘customer focussed’ - to use the buzz words - company.

When I was working in London a few years ago, I'd often pop in to Holborn Infinity for a browse or a purchase.

Staff were always welcoming, friendly and never pushy. I bought quite a bit from them over a few years.

We have found Infinity at Christchurch to be very helpful.

BMW’s service department at Battersea should take note. It’s not that hard. They have really slipped over the past year.

I took my 07 RT there for the tank filler recall.

The twat on the desk was moaning about why BMW were doing the work FOC on older bikes - at the time the bike was around 6 years old.

It didn't cross his mind that morally BMW had to sort it out as their design was potentially unsafe.

My one and only experience of them.

Recommended.

My "usual" Infinity is Great Portland Street as it is closer home, but I've used Holborn a few times (I bought my current Dainese jacket from them). I agree, always great service from the Holborn staff. The guys at Portland are very good too. I really wish they had more offroad gear, would be easier to buy from them.

I still use Parklane to service my HP2 Sport as I want to have official servicing on that one, but considering if I should bother.
Last service I had to bring them the servicing kit for the K&N filter (that comes as standard on the HP) as "they don't do H&N" and also all the fairings had been re-assembled in the wrong order, overlapping each other in the wrong way.
Will arrange transport to Alton for the next one.

I was about to say that the Great Portland Street branch (I used to live not far away) were also very helpful.

Yes Mr Wapping .. Great Portland Street always got a visit from us when I was riding around back in the day when I was in "the job" and I bought my Rukka kit from them many years ago. They were very good then so glad to hear they still are. :)

so glad to hear they still are. :)

They are. Just had a little mishap couple of months ago, buying a second set of speakers for my Cardo, and they have been very good (and quick) in sorting it out.

I ordered a new Hob last night online after 10pm. I selected my delivery date and slot between 8am and 12pm option. I got a call from the store today at 9am, saying thanks for the order, its in stock and delivery will be as opted for, probably closer to 8am and confirmed my contact details. Great little bit of service

I always drop into Infinity when I am on the way to my fav watering hole - The Princess Louise - just down the road.

BMW Park Lane have never impressed me. Perhaps I struck them on an off day, but I found them rude and condescending....could be my colonial accent, Old Chap.

:D

Was in Infinity Glasgow last week, they were very good too!

TBH so have been Sportsbikeshop

And Moto Central - they were very helpful on my last purchase

BMW Bowker Preston could also do with lessons in Customer Focus... They are @ssholes

Seems theres a lot of good PR for Infinity here. I was in the Norwich store last month, whilst my bike was next door with LIND BMW.

They fitted my 2 x fog city inserts to visors as I was being a bit of a 'tard. No charge just a smile and 'they can be fiddly sir'

Just to clarify I had bought the lid from them.

They did the same with me, and I didn't buy that lid from them. Portland Street again. They are a nice bunch of people.

Obviously an age thing, but am I correct in recalling that the Great Portland Street shop was originally a Lewis Leathers shop?

I can confirm the one in Southampton is also as above and very helpful and also do ring back etc when they say they will.

Back
Top Bottom