UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got insurance renewal from principal €897 fully comp up from €450 last year
For 2 bikes one is valued over €18k other less
Called them and no change in quote
Got quote from carol nash for €541
Both are underwriters by Axa
Any other companies I can try ???

FBD do motorcycle but only through brokers, not directly. CN had me with them last year but they changed me to Aviva this year as FBD were marginally more expensive.

I had my renewal quote from BeMoto a few days ago for my 22 plate Husqvarna 701, £555 for Titanium cover. Rang them, moaned a bit, they reduced it to £408. Moaned a bit more at them asking why they'd try to rip me off for £555 when they could quite easily have offered me it at £408. If they'd come straight in at £408 I would have paid it, however due to their scallywag behaviour they've lost a customer and I went with Bennetts, exactly the same cover for £317. Shop around folks.:thumb

I had my renewal quote from BeMoto a few days ago for my 22 plate Husqvarna 701, £555 for Titanium cover. Rang them, moaned a bit, they reduced it to £408. Moaned a bit more at them asking why they'd try to rip me off for £555 when they could quite easily have offered me it at £408. If they'd come straight in at £408 I would have paid it, however due to their scallywag behaviour they've lost a customer and I went with Bennetts, exactly the same cover for £317. Shop around folks.:thumb
Motorcycle insurance is a fairly closed market in Ireland (ROI).....especially since the thing that rhymes with Flexit.

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom