GSZ 1150 reg number for £128

I wondered if someone might go for it.

Might have been tempted myself if I hadn't sold my 1150 last year.

Post a photo of the bike when you have it fitted :thumb2

Mike: will do…and thanks for spotting it. Declined to order the physical plate from them as TrustPilot reviews said the company were good but the actual plates weren’t great. Any recommendations from the Tosserati on where best to order a plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike: will do…and thanks for spotting it. Declined to order the physical plate from them as TrustPilot reviews said the company were good but the actual plates weren’t great. Any recommendations from the Tosserati on where best to order a plate?

Go to eBay or Facebook and search for show plates, all of mine are show plates, all legal fonts and sizes just nothing else on them, I just like clean looking plates and they are around £12 ish.

Bear

Thought plates had to have detail of who supplied the plate as a legal requirement?

Agree a nice clean plate is better but don’t want the hassle of MoT problems re the plate (as I did with my Burgman)

Bear

Thought plates had to have detail of who supplied the plate as a legal requirement?

Agree a nice clean plate is better but don’t want the hassle of MoT problems re the plate (as I did with my Burgman)

I’Ve bought a few ‘show plates’ ‘my show plates’ comes to mind, legal BS mark on them… never had a problem? Kept to standard font and legal size .

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...=2ahUKEwjPgLHFo8H6AhXTgVwKHQNAAyIQ0Qx6BAgHEAE

Thanks. Silly question I suspect….am I required to advise my insurance company of change of registration number (thus allowing them to charge me some excessive admin fee)?

Thanks. Silly question I suspect….am I required to advise my insurance company of change of registration number (thus allowing them to charge me some excessive admin fee)?

Yes, otherwise you won’t be insured.

Yeah it was about £18 I think but it was painless, just got Darren on parts to organise it then went home and drilled/fitted then told insurers. Halfords are for pushbikes.

Here it is…
I wondered if someone might go for it.

Might have been tempted myself if I hadn't sold my 1150 last year.

Post a photo of the bike when you have it fitted :thumb2

Attachments

• 2B0CF2AF-C979-4DC2-B426-8879F4831058.jpg
    2B0CF2AF-C979-4DC2-B426-8879F4831058.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 105

Back
Top Bottom