GS 1250 Front mudguard

Sils

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Long shot I know but has anyone got a front mudguard lying around for a 1250GS that they are willing to sell, managed to put a nice crack in mine....

They were about £50+ from BMW main dealer when a pheasant broke mine.

It's a front wheel out job as there 2 bolts up btwn the forks

Not as much as I thought then, I thought the front wheel had to come out.

Apologies for jumping in but I have my front wheel out for new tyre and deep cleaning. Can you be a bit more specific on how to find the two bolts up near forks please.

Thank you very much appreciated,I think the covered in crud be why I can’t see them

Motorworks do a pattern replacement front mudguard for £70 (so I imagine a genuine BMW one would be quite a bit more). If you find out the cost of a genuine one would you update us please.

Of course, no problem, Just had a look at the motor works one, doesn't look bad...

Motorworks do a pattern replacement front mudguard for £70 (so I imagine a genuine BMW one would be quite a bit more). If you find out the cost of a genuine one would you update us please.

Pattern parts are sometimes as expensive (or more so)........

When I owned by 2004 Hexhead GS I bought the Touratech beak protector at £55 thinking it would be cheaper than the BMW item as fitted to the GSA. Turned out the GSA item was about £25. :blast

Started out as a small crack but I carried on riding and it's now most of the way across....

I’ve managed to take a lump out of my previous bikes by forgetting the disc lock was on.

Twice :(

Back
Top Bottom