Tenere T700

You may have seen a T7 on Monkeyboys' latest report. I did get new Exel / Bartuless wheels from Rally Raid. I found this setup excellent.

Yep, its certainly an option, Central Wheels will do it but the front rim needs changing, and then reading accounts from people it works for some and not others. You can buy Haan wheels or Alpina or Kineo (about £2K++) but to me it seemed like I was paying to fix something that shouldnt need fixing.
I wanted smaller lighter touring bike that suits the larger framed type. It is capable of being that but its a compromise because its trying to be an on road bike with off road capability.

You may have seen a T7 on Monkeyboys' latest report. I did get new Exel / Bartuless wheels from Rally Raid. I found this setup excellent.

That was my first choice, but sods law kicked in and Rally Raid no longer offer this option. I could have bought wheels from Bart in Italy with hump front rim and sealed for tubeless but it was also heading towards £2k so I parked that idea.
Central wheels in Brum can do the rim and seal front and back, last time I enquired it was about half the price of the other options

I have converted a few tube to tubless rims using 3M TapeCase 2-5-4412N
If done correctly it works perfectly

Back
Top Bottom