2022 Cush drive rubbers for XChalllenge and XCountry.

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So some of you may remember i started getting replacement cush rubbers produced for the XChallenge and Xcountry a few years back, see original thread here: https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/426874-Anyone-after-cush-drive-rubbers-for-an-XChallenge-or-maybe-Xcountry

This has been ticking over despite some huge cost increases on the manufacturing side of things, but it has got to the point where my current stock has gone and i need to place another order.

The issue i have is that the costs of the cush rubbers have increased to the point i now have to pass this on, as well as the increase in postage costs.

Moving forwards a set of cush rubbers will cost £65/ set.

Postage has also increased, and the rates for tracked/signed for services are now as follows:

UK £6
EU £15
USA £20
Australia £18.

Postage costs will be fixed regardless of the number of sets of cush rubbers are ordered.

This increase in costs, combined with the increase in minimum order quantities the manufacturer are requiring, means that in order to place the next order i will need to take a £20 deposit for a minimum of 50 orders to justify the next production run.

Deposits can be made via paypal using the friends/family/gift option to: DJackaman@aol.com.

Important:When sending funds, please include your email address and name/ forum name so i can match any requests up and also keep track of where the deposits have come from.

Once the i've taken delivery of the cush rubbers i will be in touch again to arrange for the final payments.

If for any reason this doesn't go ahead all deposits shall be returned.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Good man Nathan.
I still have my spare set from last time... a gentle right hand makes a big difference!

Hi there. I have just bought an xcountry and imagine I will need these at some point. Are you going ahead with the run of cush rubbers. Thanks

Mine, which I ordered on the, as it turns out, mistaken belief, that it would also fit the Husky Terra, is also available at a similar, albeit slightly lower price.

They will sell in no time then! I've just placed the next order with the manufacturer. Unfortunately i didn't get the interest i needed to justify a large order, so the manufacturer has put the rates up due to the batch size. A set now would be £70!.

it would appear i was a little too slow this morning to get myself a bargain:):) but i will happily send a deposit to secure a set from the new batch. I bought what would appear to be the only x country in Ireland yesterday and will not actually collect it to the weekend so was delighted to find this forum. I am not alone ! I am not even sure that the cush rubbers even need replacing but would like to have a set just in case. During the test ride i tried to be analytical about the bike but just ending up riding around with a big shit eating grin enjoying myself.
If you want to message me about sending a deposit that would be great.
Thanks a million
Leigh

it would appear i was a little too slow this morning to get myself a bargain:):) but i will happily send a deposit to secure a set from the new batch. I bought what would appear to be the only x country in Ireland yesterday and will not actually collect it to the weekend so was delighted to find this forum. I am not alone ! I am not even sure that the cush rubbers even need replacing but would like to have a set just in case. During the test ride i tried to be analytical about the bike but just ending up riding around with a big shit eating grin enjoying myself.
If you want to message me about sending a deposit that would be great.
Thanks a million
Leigh

Welcome to the forum! this place is a wealth of knowledge, not just bike related and is well worth the £12/year subscription (which allows you to send and receive PMs).

Contact details are in the opening post at the top.

Hi, I'd like a set for the X/Country, If you can PM me I'll sort details. Cheers:beerjug:John B

Hi. Id like a set too please for the Country. Many thanks. PM and we can sort out dets.

Hi mate, I'd like to order a set also. PM me to sort out the details.
Cheers

Hi Losttheplot,

Do you still have sets available. If you can PM me we can sort out the details!

Thanks

Nathan, I may be late to the party, but I’d like a set from your next run. Thanks. John

Guys, Apologies for those of you that i haven't been in touch with, life has been really hectic the past few months, and i haven't had much time to check in here.

Kind regards,

Hi Losttheplot,

Do you still have sets available. If you can PM me we can sort out the details!

Thanks
I've till got some sets available, as per response above, you'll need to be a subscriber to send and receive PMs...

I would like to buy a set as well. Please reach out with the details.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom