Media control on Map Screen

jacko

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
On my good old Zumo 550, I used to be able to have the media controls (skip forward,back and pause/play I think it was) on the right hand of the screen when the map and route was showing…

With the Nav6, it appears that I have to come out of the map, go into the media controls, skip to the next music track, come out of that and go back to the navigation map.

Surely there must be a way of displaying both like my old Zumo….. or have BMW/Garmin taken a step backwards in control and safety?

If there’s a way that I’ve missed, can someone tell me please?

On my good old Zumo 550, I used to be able to have the media controls (skip forward,back and pause/play I think it was) on the right hand of the screen when the map and route was showing…

With the Nav6, it appears that I have to come out of the map, go into the media controls, skip to the next music track, come out of that and go back to the navigation map.

Surely there must be a way of displaying both like my old Zumo….. or have BMW/Garmin taken a step backwards in control and safety?

If there’s a way that I’ve missed, can someone tell me please?

Its a forward step, you can just use the handlebar wheel.

Use the wheel by pressing right twice then when on media long press right is next track long press left is previous track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom