Leopardstown Bike Show 2022

MaxFritz

Reaction score
Great to see the show back after a two year absence. Next Saturday 8th Oct. Leopardstown Racecourse. (I'd upload the poster if I knew how!)

Here we go...

Attachments

• leopardstown show poster.jpg
    leopardstown show poster.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 369
Anyone know what time doors open ?
Please & thanks ;)

yeeah, minor details like that are somewhat missing on the poster!
Going by previous years when i had to man the MAG stand - they start and finish early.

Set up and open by about 9.30a.m. and closing down by about 4 / 4.30p.m.

Might even see you there .... if yer unlucky. :p

Thanks Marc :thumb
Haven't seen ya in ages
I'll head up in the morning for a bit of a wander around....

Haven't seen ya in ages

I wouldn't worry JR as he wouldn't see you either.

I spotted himself and Linda on the bike a few weeks ago in Kimmage as I made my way towards Leo Pharma and despite my being in a feckin big truck and blowing a feckin loud air-horn he carried serenely on, completely oblivious.

The observational skills of the motorcycle riding instructor are sadly lacking nowadays....

I wouldn't worry JR as he wouldn't see you either.

I spotted himself and Linda on the bike a few weeks ago in Kimmage as I made my way towards Leo Pharma and despite my being in a feckin big truck and blowing a feckin loud air-horn he carried serenely on, completely oblivious.

The observational skills of the motorcycle riding instructor are sadly lacking nowadays....

:p:p:p
Aidan,
you wouldn't believe the amount of BFO trucks up and down that road and the behaviour and ... "Volume" of some :eek . :D
As for not seeing you - Apologies, but as i've often said; If you're not a Hazard - i'll ignore you, as i've other things to focus on. :p:p:p

...now where'd i leave me white stick and the Labrador? :confused:

Really nice selection of bikes on display and great attendance at the show. Bacon rolls weren’t bad either.

Back
Top Bottom