Another one gone

yofi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Kestral Honda / KTM Coventry has closed after a good many years. Thought it was looking sparse when I was in there this May. Would be interested to know the story.

Colin & Samantha Dewey - Adrenaline Motorcycles Ltd.

Given the impact of the pandemic, the last filed accounts (2021) were OK but, as ever, intangible showroom improvements to a leasehold premises prop up the balance sheet, yet are of little value in a gone concern.

CPD has turned 60 however, so could be a retirement, unless there is another dealership cull going on.

Colin & Samantha Dewey - Adrenaline Motorcycles Ltd.

Given the impact of the pandemic, the last filed accounts (2021) were OK but, as ever, intangible showroom improvements to a leasehold premises prop up the balance sheet, yet are of little value in a gone concern.

CPD has turned 60 however, so could be a retirement, unless there is another dealership cull going on.

Ah, yes. just looked, so owned Adrenalin MC as well. Thanks for the info. Since moving to Lako Close, Kestrel has never seemed that busy, but as I say looked pretty dead when I last went in. I did comment on the less than full showroom, but got the answer ' supply issues'. Makes sense now - they weren't interested in taking new orders.

Back
Top Bottom