Street Triple 765 question

Malcvtr

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm lustily eyeing up an RS version of these, but I'm not sure about a servicing "issue".

The owner says the bike had an annual service in August. It has covered 5185 miles. Looking at the picture if the TFT display, does that mean it needs servicing again in 500 miles time?

Cheers

429d45a6a96eb0917b65e1f7288456e8.jpg

I think that means it needs a service in 5658 miles time or 08/23 (whichever soonest)

I bought a new 2019my Street Triple RS just as the 'updated' 2020my bikes arrived in the dealers

They're a proper real world bike but a little harsh for the road unless you are a fast bastard? :augie

20200423-170137.jpg

If it hasn't already got one fitted, make sure you stick a radiator guard on it :thumb

All the reviews I have read suggest that the RS is a bit to track focussed for the road and the slightly less hardcore R is the better real world bike

All that said I know full well which one I would choose and it wouldn't be the R ....

did he have the service done at a dealers or indie

The guy that looks after my older bike wont do work on my newish Triumph as he does not have the tool to reset the service tool, could it be this similar reason.

Back
Top Bottom