V85TT Deposit placed.

I’m now 550 miles in to Moto Guzzi ownership and I’m enjoying it.
The words that I use most often to describe the bike are ‘very pleasant’.

I still haven’t actually fitted the front mudguard and extension thingy but I’ll do that soon.
What is the general opinion on the genuine Guzzi heated grips? I like the idea of the switch that is part of the l/h switch cluster rather than another control on the bars as per Oxford Products etc.

Oh, and the screen…the jury is still out but tilting the standard one forward made no difference apart from possibly increasing the decibel level. Another subject to ponder over the winter.

I’m now 550 miles in to Moto Guzzi ownership and I’m enjoying it.
The words that I use most often to describe the bike are ‘very pleasant’.

I still haven’t actually fitted the front mudguard and extension thingy but I’ll do that soon.
What is the general opinion on the genuine Guzzi heated grips? I like the idea of the switch that is part of the l/h switch cluster rather than another control on the bars as per Oxford Products etc.

Oh, and the screen…the jury is still out but tilting the standard one forward made no difference apart from possibly increasing the decibel level. Another subject to ponder over the winter.

Fitting Oxford grips is covered depth by MartinK in the following thread....

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showth...ash-bars-which

Guzzi heated grips function very well and when on, the display shows what level of heat. I've only used mine a few times but the heat seems even with both grips. The throttle grip assembly is replaced and many have mentioned that the heated grip throttle has a lighter return spring which is another benefit. After installation the throttle must be recalibrated, which my dealer apparently didn't do, and although setting the cruise worked, the increase and decrease function did not. At the 1,000 mile service the dealer did the recalibration and all cruise functions work.

Back
Top Bottom