V85TT Deposit placed.

OnHellas

Still trying.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As per the title, today I paid a deposit on a very nicely priced new V85TT in red.
Delivery should happen next week all being well.
Excited.
No more mulling it over.
My first Guzzi…hopefully it turns out as I hope.

Great bike, as your first Guzzi you may need a few miles to gel with it. I found that after the first service it was a different bike, improving all the time, love my V85TT as do quite a number of fellow UKgsers. Let us know how you get on.

Good choice. The V85 is a cracking bike and there's not much it can't do. Many like to change the screen but don't make the mistake of splashing out on the MG touring screen, they cause a lot of buffeting. I've found Ermax to be the best. As has been said, as your first Guzzi give yourself time to bond with it. Make sure you do 900mls before first service. If toy do 899 the service light will come on at 900.
Enjoy.

Great! Loving mine. I always enjoy riding it. Doddle to service. Definitely worth getting the Caponord front mudguard and the Pyramid extender to protect the front of the engine.
Mines been more reliable than my GS, both same age and similar mileage (19k miles, 3.5 years old).

Congratulations, excellent choice....still loving mine after one year of ownership and 10k miles....:thumb

I’ve had mine over 3 years and 22,000miles. Still looks as good as new and nearly every time I get off it I still think what a brilliant bike. The only time I don’t think that is after a long motorway/dual run. It’s really not made for sustained highish speeds. Noisy, thirsty and buffeting at 70+. Motorways are easy enough to avoid though if you aren’t in a rush.

Enjoy it. I’m sure you will.

Had an email a couple of hours ago….delivery confirmed for Friday.
The excitement builds.

Well done and enjoy. A "Gootsie" is on my bucket list and a V85 would probably make most sense.

Had a good look over a new one today

It does look good in red & white

Must take a test ride

JB, as you're local, you're welcome to have a poke around mine sometime.... Almost 20k miles on it now. It was one of the first batch Teasdale's sold in UK... Teasedales usually have a Demonstrator too ..

JB, as you're local, you're welcome to have a poke around mine sometime.... Almost 20k miles on it now. It was one of the first batch Teasdale's sold in UK... Teasedales usually have a Demonstrator too ..

Thanks Martin, must pop over and meet you sometime and see Mark again too
It was their demo I was looking at and also the had the same new bike (red/white) on display with metal boxes etc et al

Good choice. The V85 is a cracking bike and there's not much it can't do. Many like to change the screen but don't make the mistake of splashing out on the MG touring screen, they cause a lot of buffeting. I've found Ermax to be the best. As has been said, as your first Guzzi give yourself time to bond with it. Make sure you do 900mls before first service. If toy do 899 the service light will come on at 900.
Enjoy.

Yep had first service at 800 miles and at 900 service light came up? Ah well.

Thank you. I’m certainly feeling more excitement waiting for the bike to come than when buying the last two or three bikes.

Apparently, me keep asking “is it here yet” doesn’t make it arrive any quicker….what does she know?

Is it here yet?

is it here yet ?

i do like the look of the v85,s ,, maybe one day,, so many bikes, so little time,,,,,even less money :blast

It arrived! It arrived!
I’m a happy chap, it looks lovely.
The delivery chap turned up when he said he would, as per his message enroute.

I didn’t get to ride it as we have gone away for the weekend in the camper….bugger! Next week though, next week.

Attachments

• 8280DDD7-C7F1-47AE-88BA-FC3181D59DB2.jpg
    8280DDD7-C7F1-47AE-88BA-FC3181D59DB2.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 282
Love the red one, I watched a bloke on YouTube reviewing one and it sounded stunning, I did toy with this at same time as I bought my Scrambler XE. The guzzi seems a more basic bike less electrics which I think is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom