Scotland - thinking of moving where to check out

Don't take this the wrong way but you need to think this through a bit more. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems you have little experience in outdoors pursuits jobs, nor outdoors agricultural type jobs. Whilst there are jobs available in both sectors, there are also plenty of folk with experience looking for them, which puts you at the bottom of the heap. If you can afford a year off while you look, ok, but otherwise perhaps be a bit more realistic about your chances.

Thanks everyone really appreciating the comments and advice from all perspectives.

I should be OK to take some time out for a year or two to reskill if necessary an I've got some other skills to fall back on if needs be, for remote working n a few years back I won awards n was published for my outdoors photography so that's always something I can revisit all being well :)

One thing I've learnt recently is its better to take a chance in life n chase your dreams, my dads youngest brother is terminally ill at 45 12 years older than me and its really changed my perspective on everything.

I'd sooner try n have to change direction after a year than not try and think what could have been :)

Back
Top Bottom