Alan Jefferies

So the AJ name is deemed no longer suitable to trade under.
I think it's a shame, but then also think we should have kept marathons and opal fruits

I thought that about Rainbow: but it didn't stop AJ's changing the name. Nothing stays the same forever.

I'll give them my business again - hoping that the staff continue - after all they are the people we were dealing with before. I think I dealt with Louise a couple of times over very simple issues that she felt inclined to be involved in but other than that I have dealt with and have been very happy dealing with (previously Paul) Simon, Suzie and Fiona. They have been very good to deal with and I gave them all my BMW bike business and BMW required service work over the past 15 years, they looked after me when Rainbow didnt see that customer service was paramount and I have used the Jefferies team ever since.
I have bought 2 used cars from Vertu motors (one for wife and one for my son) and 1 used car for myself from Sytner Nottingham in the last 18 months and all I can say is that Vertu Motors at Doncaster were not only streets ahead of the service and prep from Sytner they were a country mile better!
I therfore am happy to continue and support the staff that have supported me - if that changes then I will re-asses then.

I have had four bikes in total from Jefferies, either Shipley, or Rotherham, and many services. It was great service too. Due to the car sales at Vertu BMW Malton, they will never get another sale or service, not one penny, very sad. Once bitten, twice shy. I guess they won't care or lose any sleep over it.

I have had four bikes in total from Jefferies, either Shipley, or Rotherham, and many services. It was great service too. Due to the car sales at Vertu BMW Malton, they will never get another sale or service, not one penny, very sad. Once bitten, twice shy. I guess they won't care or lose any sleep over it.

Barrie Robson at York now then?

Great dealership too

The signs they are a changin…

48eff0e516d2465b67db25d3762432b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there Monday 14th to have the final drive re-looked at, the gaiter keeps dislodging since they did the service action on 3rd Oct. I can’t imagine noticing any difference in service at this early stage.
If there’s any problems then my choice will be Marshalls at Laceby, where I’ve had three GS’s from, only stopped using them because their servicing was expensive when Marshall first took over from Astles.

End of a long and distinguished era, Steve

Yes John and quite sad tbh, onwards and upwards and still the same faces here willing to do what we’ve always done, just gotta get our heads around the new ways, I’ll give it a shot

Yes John and quite sad tbh, onwards and upwards and still the same faces here willing to do what we’ve always done, just gotta get our heads around the new ways, I’ll give it a shot

Good man

I have found Vertu excellent recently buying a car from them, last month

You all might have more difficulty contacting themin the future .Rumour was that Fiona that used to answer the phones was going to be a casualty and all calls were going to go through a call centre.
My own experience with call centres is not usually a good one

You all might have more difficulty contacting themin the future .Rumour was that Fiona that used to answer the phones was going to be a casualty and all calls were going to go through a call centre.

When you ring the Vertu car garage local number - you get directed to their Newcastle central call centre and they direct you to the salesman needed
All automatic nowadays

I hope not :blast Fiona was always super polite and always had a few mins chat while putting you through to whichever dept and if she couldnt get you through would always get them to ring back .Good luck Fiona.

, they looked after me when Rainbow didnt see that customer service was paramount..
NOT MY EXPERIENCE!
Rainbow were renowned for their loyal customer base because of the way they looked after them.
Can’t say the same for AJ’s who (inexplicably) didn’t seem to give a damn for Rainbow’s greatest asset.
Admittedly things slipped somewhat when the unspeakable Paul Clarke was there!!!

Back
Top Bottom