East Mids Camping Weekend - Breakfast Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike now fixed, so full breakfast for me please Tufty ! (Sat only)

(Starter solenoid was drowned and fork seals had blown which was probably down to doing the 3 Shires Way last weekend which was well outside my comfort zone).

EMB.

Apologies for the delay and thank you Cogsie for the reminder... Full English, no mushrooms, but extra beans would be appreciated. As per Cogs, Saturday only please.

Thanks for the breakfast orders that are coming in.

I forgot to mention, the pub is only doing breakfasts on the Saturday morning.

On Sunday morning the cafe in the canal basin across the road should be open for business. I will go and check this weekend. If they're not open, I will find another place if folk want me to.

Dave, you are totally on the case here and if it wasn't so far away ( and potentially cold and wet ) I'd be there, and would almost definitely be having a full veggie ( not a vegetarian but I do like a veggie start to the day ) breakfast and then a proper beer and meat feast later at the pub :D

Good on you for going out of your way to organise something at that time of the year :thumb

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with having to piss on a hedge or take a dump in a Tesco bag :augie

Have a good one :D

Dave, you are totally on the case here and if it wasn't so far away ( and potentially cold and wet ) I'd be there, and would almost definitely be having a full veggie ( not a vegetarian but I do like a veggie start to the day ) breakfast and then a proper beer and meat feast later at the pub :D

Good on you for going out of your way to organise something at that time of the year :thumb

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with having to piss on a hedge or take a dump in a Tesco bag :augie

Have a good one :D

I think you'll find it's Sainsbury's around here!!! :rob

Thanks for the message. I may organise one earlier in the year next year. It could encourage more people out.

I'll tell the pub you're having a veggie breakfast, then we can all curse your name when you don't turn up!!

Been to the pub and reported numbers. For those who haven't chosen from the menu, you're getting a full English.

Cafe across the road are good for Sunday morning from 9.00.

See you next weekend.

Been to the pub and reported numbers. For those who haven't chosen from the menu, you're getting a full English.

See you next weekend.
Apologies if you have already told us but what are the timings for breakfast/rideouts?

breakfast

sorry its a bit late but can i order a full english breakfast if its to late just let me know.

See you next weekend.

You are so masterful :whip :beerjug:

I'm afraid I can't make this now due to work commitments. Let me know if you need reimbursed for the breakfast I ordered. Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom