Diavel V4

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly the 2023 Diavel gains a couple of cylinders

c47a9210e74d8b159a885671fa126641.webp

4406c93994ebb316bef22653092d1393.webp

https://youtu.be/szGJ81WamTc

I like the look of it ! the 4 pipe unit is interesting ...

I would never buy one though

It does not gain much in the way of power over the old 1260

I just don’t get it . Never understood the Diavel. It’s fucking ugly . It’s not a relaxed cruiser like a Road king and it’s not sporty like a SF V4.

Don’t see many . In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen one on the roads .

I just don’t get it . Never understood the Diavel. It’s fucking ugly . It’s not a relaxed cruiser like a Road king and it’s not sporty like a SF V4.

My mate has one and to be fair it goes and handles quite well

Attachments

• Diavel and SF.jpg
    Diavel and SF.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 223

It's a Power Cruiser init

It's a select group of two

The Diavel & the Rocket 3

I like the look of it ! the 4 pipe unit is interesting ...

I would never buy one though

It does not gain much in the way of power over the old 1260

Don’t understand why they’ve done the 4 pipe thing , it certainly doesn’t look like 4 separate pipes so it must just be aesthetics.
Not right brilliant IMHO

The Audification of Ducati continues.... :(

We need more Italian influence and less corporate blandness

It's a Power Cruiser init

It's a select group of two

The Diavel & the Rocket 3

Yup, and the last review vid I saw of the Rocket, possibly by Chopsie raved at the grunt for the first 10 minutes and then spent the rest of the time trying to work out what purpose the bike served.

Not great at touring as no real luggage option.Not great for pillions, handling good but not as good as a Speed Triple etc…..

I guess the Rocket sells on its novelty value of having the largest capacity engine on any mainstream production bike.

I’m not sure the Diavel sells much at all.Certainly rare on the roads.
Never seen one locally and pretty sure we never saw one last year on our trips in Europe.

Yup, and the last review vid I saw of the Rocket, possibly by Chopsie raved at the grunt for the first 10 minutes and then spent the rest of the time trying to work out what purpose the bike served.

Not great at touring as no real luggage option.Not great for pillions, handling good but not as good as a Speed Triple etc…..

I guess the Rocket sells on its novelty value of having the largest capacity engine on any mainstream production bike.

I’m not sure the Diavel sells much at all.Certainly rare on the roads.
Never seen one locally and pretty sure we never saw one last year on our trips in Europe.

Oddly enough I think they do sell quite well

My mate had quite a job getting one that wasn't spoken for although I guess that is down to numbers produced etc

They are much nicer in the flesh so to speak than the images portray and for a day trip blast they are way better than one would imagine

touring might be an issue but I doubt anyone buys one to tour on

I did hanker after a Diavel Strada for a while , backrest for the daughter, panniers , touring screen and heated grips . A different way to go touring and as your different bike choices over recent years have proven there are far more interesting ways to go travelling than a GS :thumb

Back
Top Bottom