New from Schubert

Looks great, but probably a king's ransom for a not particularly well finished helmet (compared to say, Arai).

Over priced.

Nexx is the future

It will be expensive and will probably leak just like the C4 did.It also won’t fit people with normal shaped heads.

Correct its designed for the box heads

This week’s MCN has a feature (p. 38-41) on Schuberth and goes inside the factory. I found it fascinating, but I couldn’t agree with the head of Schuberth Motorcycling.

“Schuberth” said:
We commissioned a study from the German Institute for Textile Innovation which showed that 98% of customers fit into our standard helmet pads.

However, I’m glad Schuberth has lining kits for other head shapes.

I used to like Schuberth’s earlier models but find newer models ill-fitting. Has the interior Schuberth shape changed?

Have tried the C5 and the fit is nothing like that of Schuberth's up to the C3 Pro , including the full face and open face lids (not mentioning the C4 as it wasn't really a Schuberth), problem is that the C5 fitting kits are not cheap and it could very well be to get a perfect fit you might need a set of cheek pads and the parts from two fitting kits ie the front padding from one and side padding from the other.

Could easily add to £90 if you need just cheek pads (£58.99) and one type of optional liner (£34.19) but if you need to mix and match parts from two optional liner kits it will be in excess of £120 to get a proper fit

E1

I appreciate this is about the E2 but I just bought a Matt black E1 from Motolegends for £242.00 great lid for the money and fits me okay, I like the idea of the peak, flip front and sun glasses, not many others do all these

I appreciate this is about the E2 but I just bought a Matt black E1 from Motolegends for £242.00 great lid for the money and fits me okay, I like the idea of the peak, flip front and sun glasses, not many others do all these

If you get bored with the peak take it and the visor off and replace with a C3/C3 Pro visor and ypu have a C3 Pro with funky chin vents

Back
Top Bottom