Kreiga bags on a Himalayan

The old Lomo fits ok but I'll be leaving the pillion seat off. Next task is to fit a peg to retain the rider's seat.

Don't spoil the ship for a ha'path o' tar ... spend some money Peter :D

i-FL9SvhR-L.jpg

:beerjug:

The silencer? They're already attached to the top bars Andy. Replacing the seat might give a bit more height. I'll take it for a run tomorrow and see how the bottom of the os bag fares.

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

No, the front ones. I know that normally it’s best to keep weight low but when I’ve put panniers on the front I’ve found that I notice them less if they’re as high up as possible.

Don't spoil the ship for a ha'path o' tar ... spend some money Peter :D

i-FL9SvhR-L.jpg

Thought about that Micky but I reckon it'll get in the way of my arse! I need to re-form the seat for comfort and need a bit of hip to knee room too. Once that's done, maybe a version without the front lip would do the job.

Andy- the front bags are empty at the moment and straps slack. I'll pull em up for a trip. :thumb2

Sent from here!

Thought about that Micky but I reckon it'll get in the way of my arse! I need to re-form the seat for comfort and need a bit of hip to knee room too. Once that's done, maybe a version without the front lip would do the job.

Andy- the front bags are empty at the moment and straps slack. I'll pull em up for a trip. :thumb2

Sent from here!

Yes, the front lip will cut off no problem, leaving the securing part on the flat base to lock it in position :thumb

Sent from my desktop iMac using my fingers :D

Back
Top Bottom