2023 Honda Transalp launched

Looks tedious

Oh dear.

I'm sure it will be a great bike to ride. Just looks so bland and boring.

Shame they didn’t make it’s as good looking as the Africa twin. There’s no need for such blandness

My thoughts too, looks a bit soft and fluffy...........especially compared to the Ducati/KTM/Yamaha middleweight Adv Bikes

2d56b350ab566c12ced8e70748217e9d.jpg

I think it looks good.
They haven’t de tuned the motor from the Hornet.
Makes virtually identical power at 90bhp and actually a smidge more torque.

The Hornet is £6999.

I can’t see why this will be much more so I’m going to guess at £7999.

I reckon it’ll be a belter.More power than the TenaLady and much cheaper than the KTM etc.

2d56b350ab566c12ced8e70748217e9d.jpg

I think it looks good.
They haven’t de tuned the motor from the Hornet.
Makes virtually identical power at 90bhp and actually a smidge more torque.

The Hornet is £6999.

I can’t see why this will be much more so I’m going to guess at £7999.

I reckon it’ll be a belter.More power than the TenaLady and much cheaper than the KTM etc.

That’s one thing it’s favour… 90hp

But power isn’t everything

Styling is a bit bland, but would like to see it in the flesh first

Hopefully Seat/Screen & Suspension is better than a Tenere 700, out of the crate

Tenere 700 looks a lot more purposeful though

If I was looking for a similar capacity bike with definite off road capability I’d look no further than a Desert X and that doesn’t even take into account the fact that in my opinion it’s a much better looking bike than the Honda.

If I was looking for a similar capacity bike with definite off road capability I’d look no further than a Desert X and that doesn’t even take into account the fact that in my opinion it’s a much better looking bike than the Honda.

And probably £6k more

The fuel economy converts to 65mpg. That is decent. I really like the styling. I find many bikes, particularly KTM’s, over designed, similar to many of the latest cars. I expect it will steal a lot of sales from their own NC750X

It was all going so well until I got to the bit about tubed tyres...
:blast

Same here, I will never again buy a new motorcycle (or car) with wheels that require inner tubes. Hell my SXS's even use tubeless wheels and tyres!

Back
Top Bottom