Buse Motorcycle Clothing

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Buese brand of clothing seems very popular in Germany stocked by Louis, FC Moto and many others but very few stockists in the UK with a limited range, my wife is after a decent vented waterproof Summer jacket and the Buese Open Road 2 seems to fit the bill.

Have seen it in the past in Louis shops but just wondering if anyone has long term ownership experience of the brand ?

The wife has a Rukka jacket and also a semi vented Held jacket but in the last couple of years they have proved far too warm for Summer touring in Europe, needs venting without sacrificing waterproof ability and faffing about with waterproof drop liners or over jackets

Attachments

• 116510_ml.jpg
    116510_ml.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 208
Have a look here https://www.buese.com/en/about gives a bit of history and you can see the full product line up, in the U.K. Ghost Bikes carry some of their items. Incredibly popular in Germany of course, and one of the guys I regularly rode with was a big fan of it to.

As I subscribe to German ‘Touring magazines’ it is striking how often references and recommendations come up to kit (of all sorts) that is either not available or just not known of in the UK.

The German motorcycle market is far bigger than the UK’s, so they can support a much wider - and often much better - choice of products.

We are going to the IMOT in Munich in February so chances are Buese may be at the show, if not the Louis Mega Store is only 5 minutes walk from Passing U Bahn so will get one there if they have her size ( I have redeemable points on my Louis card).

Louis and many of the other German dealers always have a large selection of ladies gear and as said they stock loads of stuff that is just not available in the UK

Got a Büse jacket, very well made. Not worn very much ... I like it.

:beerjug:

Well my wife got a new model Buse Highland 2 at the IMOT Show in Munich today, not sold in the UK but a really nice bit of kit, on the Buse stand they were showing so new lines of touring/ adventure kit

Back
Top Bottom