2023 GSX-8S

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Coming soon.

12fd8c77d9d08127db1a52274fe29441.png

I wonder if they're right - "looks fantastic in the metal".

Looks plug ugly in the photos...

There is a you tube video of it and the new v strom at eicma and it actually looks quite nice

Just had a look at the specs....230KG Fuck me, that cannot be right. WTF is going on? My DR800 is way lighter!

they makers do not seem to be cottoning on to the enfeeblement of the motorcycle buying demographic - they need to reduce the mass by a third

Could be...I hope it is, but surely it should be lighter than the bike was 30 years ago!

Suzuki are clearly into cutting costs. It's got a steel frame that's shared with the new V-Strom. I suspect that's also why they've replaced the V-twin with a parallel twin. One cylinder block instead of two barrels.

What is it with the rear end of a lot of these bikes with that awful light /tail thing sticking all the way out .looks horrible .

What is it with the rear end of a lot of these bikes with that awful light /tail thing sticking all the way out .looks horrible .

I think it’s to do with catering for the correct number plate as per legislation.

Some people will improve the looks with a “tail tidy” accessory.

I think it’s to do with catering for the correct number plate as per legislation.

Some people will improve the looks with a “tail tidy” accessory.

My390 has that tail light rear no plate arrangement. Its awful for spray which fires off the rear wheel coats my back / helmet / rear seat in road grime.

Back
Top Bottom